These delicious meatballs are super versatile - as a delicious canape , in a sub roll for lunch or with a stir fry for dinner
- 700 g pork or beef mince
- Half a cup of dried GF breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 spring onions – very finely sliced
- Tsp. salt and pepper
- GRILLED MEAT GLAZE – around 125mls
- Splash of water
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a bowl with a splash of the GRILLED MEAT GLAZE. Mix well, ensuring everything is evenly distributed. Shape into small even sized balls. Place on a baking sheet and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cook in a medium (180c) oven for 15 minutes, or fry in a frypan with a little oil. Remove from the pan (make sure any oil is tipped away)
- Pour half a bottle of the GRILLED MEAT GLAZE and a splash of water into the pan and bring to the boil. Add the meatballs back in and simmer for about 5 minutes or until the glaze is reduced and they are sticky and coated,
- Serve as a shared appetiser, or fill a sub roll with cheese slices and the meatballs. Wrap the roll in tinfoil and pop back in the oven to melt the cheese.
- You can also shape the meat mix into patties, follow the recipe as normal, but use to fill a burger bun with pickles, tomato slices, onion rings and FIREBALL hot sauce