Basketcase Fish and Chips
This is our healthy version of that family favourite.
- 1kg Snapper Fillets, or other white fish fillets
- 1kg Baby new potatoes - cooked and sliced
- 1 egg - beaten
- 100 g Basketcase Korean Fried Chicken Mix
- Half cup of Basketcase Dressing for Oysters
- 100g Persian Feta
- 2 tbs Capers
- Half a small bunch of Dill
- 2 bunches of asparagus, griddled or lightly steamed for 2 minutes.
- 2 cooked cobs of sweetcorn
- Dip the fish fillets into the seasoned beaten egg and then the Korean Coating crumb.
- Shallow fry in a little oil for 3 minutes each side or until the fish is cooked and the outside is golden .
- Toss the sliced potatoes, capers and chopped dill in enough Basketcase Oyster Dressing to coat, then crumble in 100g of Persian feta.
- Slice off the cooked corn from the cob, keeping the cobs intact as possible.
- Serve plated with the potato salad, the cooked asparagus and corn and a wedge of lemon or lime.